Support The LakeArts Foundation
The LakeArts Foundation produces a festival and year-round program of classes, workshops and symposia that provoke, entertain and challenge, featuring recognized actors, directors, writers, and media professionals. As ticket sales cover only 50% of our costs, we rely on generous contributions from our audience to ensure our continued success.
Individual Giving (You can click on the PayPal icon below to donate.)
WHEN YOU BECOME A LAKEARTS FOUNDATION MEMBER you directly support the work and vision of our actors, directors, designers and artists in creating and offering exceptional workshops, classes, symposia and film festival events on Lake Chautauqua.
As a not-for-profit arts organization, the LakeArts Foundation relies on donations to mount an exciting season of offerings for children, adults and professionals working in arts and media.
Become an individual member for $50
Members of the LAKEARTS FOUNDATION enjoy exclusive benefits that provide an insider's view of the world of film, television and media. Members enjoy discounts, early purchase windows and complimentary activities and events.
- Opening Night Premiere Free
- Gain entry to exhibitions + member screening days FREE!
- Pay member prices on workshops, camps, lectures
- Take advantage of Members-only events including sessions with the artists who create the productions. Take advantage of early purchase windows
- Save 15% on LAF books and concessions
Your membership is tax-deductible.
Make a donation of any size by check, payable to the LakeArts Foundation. Sign up by mailing your membership contribution to:
Individual Giving LakeArts Foundation,
31 East Main Street,
Westfield, NY 14787
You may also donate to the LakeArts Foundation safely by clicking on the PayPal donate button below.
The LakeArts Foundation is a nonprofit arts and educational organization dedicated to working at the rapidly growing intersection of art and media technology.
Set on beautiful Chautauqua Lake, on the grounds of the historic Chautauqua Institution in New York State, the LakeArts Foundation provides a unique environment for Festival goers to experience inspiring performances, exhibitions, workshops and lectures.
The LakeArts Foundation is a 501 C (3) not-for-profit organization that contributes toward local and regional tourism in Western New York State. We draw presenters and audiences from a wide base including Buffalo, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Washington, DC, and Ontario, Canada.
The LakeArts Foundation offers unique ways for your company to align your brand with high-profile media and entertainment festivals and workshops, to provide access to our distinctive audience base and to create memorable experiences for your clients and staff.
Your funding will support:
• The LakeArts Film Festival, premiere and reception, screenings, workshops
• Year-round classes in Media, Entertainment and Technology
• Programs for Youth including educational workshops, classes and special screenings for schools and Boys and Girls clubs.
• Brand Recognition -- High visibility in our marketing materials, online and onsite exposure
• Hospitality -- Access to our exclusive venue and premiere events for exceptional client and customer entertaining
• Employee Engagement -- Complimentary VIP tickets and discounted tickets for employees
• Social Media Networks -- Be profiled in our social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
For more information or to discuss new and innovative opportunities, please contact Margaret Johnson at 716-451-4004.
You may also donate to the LakeArts Foundation by clicking on the PayPal icon below. All credit cards accepted.